Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello! Project

sorry no internet for a while... BUT I AM BACK~
it really makes me made dumb internet. But as I was gone new things in the idol world have been happening!

Niigaki Risa's dvd cover was released
"As it is" is the title

a little small picture... a hq one has been released someone probably I am sure of but I haven't seen it.
This cover is cute and welcoming. A+
in my book~
Release date set for : 5/16

Yajima Maimi, Suzuki Airi, Mano Erina, and Okai Chisato
will star in a stage play titled "Theatre in the round"
so many Hello! Pro members in a play at once... I wanna see Ousama Game still though... Anyone please sub for me~

Tanaka Reina, and Morning Musume's 9th gen and 10th gen members will star in a stage play titled "Stacey's Shoujo Saisatsu Kageki"
such a long name...

That is all from me today!~ Bye Bye

posted while watching C-ute's Cutie Circuit 2011

------------------------------------------------------- 





No comments:

Post a Comment